B Corp Job Board Terms of Service
Terms of Service for EllisKnight International Recruitment T/A DiSRUPT Recruitment Agency ("EllisKnight International Recruitment T/A DiSRUPT AGENCY") B Corp Job Board
By using the B Corp Job Board ("Job Board") provided by EllisKnight International Recruitment T/A DiSRUPT Recruitment Agency ("DiSRUPT AGENCY"), you agree to be bound by these Terms of Service. If you do not agree with these Terms of Service, please do not use the Job Board.
- GDPR Policy
- Cookies Policy
- Job Posting
Companies looking to post job listings on the Job Board must meet specific criteria as outlined in the FAQs. Job postings must be for certified B Corps or companies with B Corp pending status, show salary information, provide a company logo, and either complete the job listing form provided or contact us at email@example.com. Job postings are free, and featured listings are available upon request.
- Cancellations and Amendments
To cancel or amend a job listing, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will assist you in making the necessary changes or removing your job listing from the Job Board.
- Job Posting Rules
By posting a job on the Job Board, you agree to the following rules:
- Provide accurate, complete, and up-to-date information in your job listing.
- Comply with all applicable laws and regulations.
- Not discriminate against candidates based on race, gender, age, religion, disability, or any other protected characteristic.
- Not post job listings containing offensive, defamatory, or inappropriate content.
DiSRUPT AGENCY reserves the right to remove any job listing that violates these rules or is deemed inappropriate at our sole discretion.
DiSRUPT AGENCY provides the Job Board as a service to connect job seekers with B Corp companies. We are not responsible for the accuracy of the job listings or the hiring process. By using the Job Board, you agree to release DiSRUPT AGENCY from any liability arising from your use of the Job Board or any disputes between you and any third parties.
- Changes to Terms of Service
DiSRUPT AGENCY may update these Terms of Service at any time. We encourage you to periodically review the Terms of Service to stay informed of any changes.
- Governing Law
These Terms of Service shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the United Kingdom. Any disputes arising out of or relating to the Job Board shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the United Kingdom.
By using the B Corp Job Board provided by EllisKnight International Recruitment T/A DiSRUPT Recruitment Agency, you agree to be bound by these Terms of Service.
Full Terms and Conditions of Use
Amendments and Termination of Services for EllisKnight International Recruitment T/A DiSRUPT Recruitment Agency ("EllisKnight International Recruitment T/A DiSRUPT AGENCY") B Corp Job Board
- Changes to Services
DiSRUPT AGENCY may, in its sole and absolute discretion, add to, modify, or discontinue any of the Services from time to time. However, this will not affect any Order Confirmation agreed prior to any change or withdrawal of the relevant Service. DiSRUPT AGENCY reserves the right to change the fees and/or these Terms from time to time, provided that no change shall be retrospective.
Without prejudice to any other remedy, DiSRUPT AGENCY may terminate the Client's account and any or all contracts and Services with immediate effect in the event of material or persistent breach of these Terms by the Client or if DiSRUPT AGENCY has reasonable grounds to believe that the Client cannot or will not pay its debts. DiSRUPT AGENCY reserves the right to close any account immediately without liability if, in its opinion, any of the following has occurred:
- The Client has not provided full or accurate contact or company information;
- The Client does not meet the DiSRUPT AGENCY criteria set out in Clause 1;
- DiSRUPT AGENCY considers the Client is acting inappropriately or illegally;
- The Client is using the Website to advertise websites, services, businesses, and/or business opportunities that DiSRUPT AGENCY deems to be not relevant to the Client's business or likely to offend;
- The Client defaults on payment;
- The Client resells job postings without the express permission of DiSRUPT AGENCY;
- The Client has been given permission to resell job postings but does not accurately represent the products and services offered by DiSRUPT AGENCY; and/or
- The Client has shared its CV Search access with a third party.
The Client agrees to use the Website and the Services in 'good faith,' i.e., to post genuine jobs, in line with the DiSRUPT AGENCY site aims and to provide both adequate and accurate job details. The Client also agrees that any abuse of the Services, Website, or these Terms can result in the Client's access to the Services being removed, and its account terminated.
- Job Posting Site Rules
We have rules regarding the content and format of jobs posted on DiSRUPT AGENCY B Corp Job Board. The purpose is to ensure that our candidate users get results that are presented as clearly and informatively as possible.
By submitting a vacancy to the Website, you are authorizing DiSRUPT AGENCY to post the vacancy (if you are not posting directly). You are responsible for the content of the vacancy and will indemnify DiSRUPT AGENCY against any claim, loss, liability, expense, and/or damage ("Losses") in connection therewith.
You agree that we may, at our discretion and without liability to you, remove from the DiSRUPT AGENCY B Corp Job Board any advertisement which is posted in breach of these rules. The rules may change from time to time, and you are advised to refer to them regularly.
- The job posted must exist in the location advertised.
- The job title should be specific and be the best description for the role. It must not include locations or salaries and should not be a slogan.
- The job posted should include any essential qualifications and/or authorisations required by law or by any relevant professional body.
- If the rate of pay is included, the job posted must also include the nature of the work, the location, minimum experience, training and/or qualifications required for an applicant to receive such rate of pay. If the role is a commission only role then this must be stated on the vacancy.
- The vacancy should accurately describe the role and not mislead the Candidate; sufficient detail should be included for the Candidate to understand the nature and the basic requirements of the role.
- If the job role offers training and there is a charge for this then the vacancy must state this clearly. If you wish to advertise training courses, you must speak to our advertising team who can support this elsewhere in the site.
- DiSRUPT AGENCY does not accept job postings from Recruitment Agencies, RPO’s or any other employment agencies. You must be a Direct Employer to use DiSRUPT AGENCY.
- If the Client has an RPO on-site, all Company Profiles, job postings and Employer Branding must be that of the end Client and not the RPO company.
- Job postings which discriminate (or appear to discriminate) on grounds of age, sex, race, disability, religion or belief, sexual orientation and pregnancy/maternity are illegal and may result in proceedings being taken against both the Client and the publisher. Job postings are accepted by DiSRUPT AGENCY on the basis that the advertiser confirms that any requirement or qualification which may appear to discriminate illegally is in compliance with any exemption available under the relevant legislation. Notwithstanding this confirmation, if we nonetheless believe that a job posting may be discriminatory we may at our discretion either amend the job posting or remove it from DiSRUPT AGENCY without liability to you to make any refund of amounts paid or due to be paid in respect of the posting or otherwise and will inform you accordingly.
- The Client shall provide sufficient details about itself and the vacancy to applicants including without limitation the Client's identity, the nature of its business, the nature of the role, the type of work to be performed, the commencement date, the likely duration, the hours of work, the location, the remuneration, the intervals of payment and benefits, and the notice periods required to be given and received.
- Applicants' responses will be forwarded by DiSRUPT AGENCY by e-mail. The Client is responsible for verifying the information contained in applicants' responses and DiSRUPT AGENCY accepts no responsibility for the content of any such application. In particular, but without limitation, the Client is responsible for verifying the applicant's identity, eligibility to work, experience, training, qualifications and authorisations required by the Client, by law or by any relevant professional body for the vacancy.
- You agree to deal fairly and professionally with individuals who may respond to an advertisement you have posted and not do anything which may bring DiSRUPT AGENCY into disrepute. All and any subsequent dealings between you, the Client, and any applicant in connection with the applicant's response to the job posting are your responsibility. You will indemnify us from and against any claim brought by an individual against DiSRUPT AGENCY arising from your breach of this obligation or any other of these terms and conditions.
- The Client will comply with all applicable laws, including without limitation: current data protection legislation and the Equality Act 2010. By submitting a vacancy to the Website, the Client thereby confirms that the content of the vacancy complies with the Code of Practice on Employment provided by the Equality and Human Rights Commission. The Client shall indemnify DiSRUPT AGENCY against any Losses in connection therewith.
- You agree not to post any vacancy where:
- a) there is a risk to the health and safety of any applicant, unless you undertake to inform the candidates of such risks and the steps taken to prevent or control such risks; or
- b) the role involves working with vulnerable persons, including without limitation persons under the age of 18 or persons in need of care and attention by reason of old age, infirmity or any other circumstances, unless you undertake, in respect of the candidate to be placed to take all reasonably practicable steps, including without limitation complying with all relevant laws, codes of practices and guidelines issued by relevant authorities, to confirm that the candidate is not unsuitable for the position concerned.
- By posting any vacancy set out in sub-clauses 45 (a) and (b) above, the Client is deemed to give the relevant undertakings.
- The Client accepts responsibility for any detriment which it may suffer or incur in respect of the engagement of an applicant and shall hold DiSRUPT AGENCY harmless against any Losses in connection therewith.
- The Client shall use all reasonable endeavours to ascertain that it will not be detrimental to the interests of the applicant it intends to engage (if any) with to work for the Client in the job posting.
- DiSRUPT AGENCY reserves the right in its sole and absolute discretion to remove any vacancy at any time without reason. Examples of vacancies that may be removed include, but are not limited to:
- those that DiSRUPT AGENCY considers illegal, inappropriate, or fraudulent.
- those that DiSRUPT AGENCY considers do not meet any of the criteria outlined in clause 1.
- those that do not meet our job site posting rules set out above.
- those that directly or indirectly require or ask for application or registration fees.
- those that advertise, pyramid, network marketing or get-rich-quick schemes.
- those that have been indiscriminately posted or duplicated across multiple sectors.
- those that advertise websites, services, businesses, business opportunities and/or contact details.
- Job Postings Duration
Job postings will last for 3 weeks from the date posted. Clients understand and agree that the following actions constitute a new/additional job advertisement under this agreement: copying a job ad; reposting an expired, archived, or deleted job ad; changing the location of an ad; extending a live job ad beyond 3 weeks. Minor changes to job ad body copy and ad title, work type, sector , and classification categories do not usually constitute a new job ad.
- Multiple Job Roles
Clients acknowledge and agree that they must only advertise one job role per job posting on the DiSRUPT AGENCY B Corp Job Board. Where clients have breached this obligation and have advertised multiple job roles in one job posting, DiSRUPT AGENCY reserves the right to notify the Client of the breach and request immediate amendment of the advert copy or gain agreement to advertise the roles as individual job postings, and charge the Client for the additional job postings on the Site.
- Content Responsibility
DiSRUPT AGENCY acts as a platform and is not responsible for the content of job postings from different Clients. If you have an issue with a job posting that is not your own, you should deal with this directly and not through DiSRUPT AGENCY.
- Cancellations and Amendments
Clients can cancel or amend their job postings on the DiSRUPT AGENCY B Corp Job Board by contacting DiSRUPT AGENCY at email@example.com. Clients are responsible for providing accurate and up-to-date information in their job postings and must notify DiSRUPT AGENCY of any changes or cancellations as soon as possible.
- Job Posting Rules
Clients are required to follow the job posting rules outlined in these Terms of Service. Failure to comply with these rules may result in the removal of the job posting from the DiSRUPT AGENCY B Corp Job Board without liability and without any refund of amounts paid or due to be paid.
By agreeing to these Terms of Service, Clients acknowledge their responsibility to adhere to the rules and guidelines set forth and indemnify DiSRUPT AGENCY against any Losses arising from their breach of these Terms of Service.
- Liability and Indemnity
The Client agrees to indemnify and hold harmless EllisKnight International Recruitment T/A DiSRUPT AGENCY, its affiliates, officers, directors, employees, and agents from and against any and all claims, liabilities, damages, losses, or expenses, including legal fees and costs, arising out of or in any way connected with the Client's access to or use of the DiSRUPT AGENCY B Corp Job Board, breach of these Terms of Service, violation of any applicable law, or infringement of any third party's rights.
- Disclaimers and Limitation of Liability
EllisKnight International Recruitment T/A DiSRUPT AGENCY does not guarantee the accuracy, reliability, or completeness of any information provided on the B Corp Job Board. The Client assumes all responsibility and risk for the use of the B Corp Job Board and the information contained therein.
To the maximum extent permitted by law, EllisKnight International Recruitment T/A DiSRUPT AGENCY disclaims all warranties, representations, and conditions of any kind, whether express, implied, statutory, or otherwise, with respect to the B Corp Job Board, including but not limited to any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of third party rights.
In no event shall EllisKnight International Recruitment T/A DiSRUPT AGENCY be liable for any indirect, incidental, special, consequential, or punitive damages, including but not limited to loss of profits, loss of data, or business interruption, arising out of or in connection with the use of, or inability to use, the B Corp Job Board, even if DiSRUPT AGENCY has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
- Governing Law and Jurisdiction
These Terms of Service shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the United Kingdom. Any disputes arising under or in connection with these Terms of Service shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the United Kingdom.
- Changes to Terms of Service
EllisKnight International Recruitment T/A DiSRUPT AGENCY reserves the right to modify or update these Terms of Service at any time, without prior notice. Clients are responsible for regularly reviewing the Terms of Service and continued use of the DiSRUPT AGENCY B Corp Job Board constitutes the Client's acceptance of any changes to the Terms of Service.
- Contact Information
If you have any questions or concerns regarding these Terms of Service, please contact DiSRUPT AGENCY at:
EllisKnight International Recruitment T/A DiSRUPT AGENCY Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
By using the DiSRUPT AGENCY B Corp Job Board, you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agree to be bound by these Terms of Service.