DiSRUPT Inclusion – Powered by ODiSEE
Inclusion Training for B-Corps, SMEs and Startups
DiSRUPT Inclusion – Powered by ODiSEE is a specially developed programme to help B-Corps, SMEs, Startups and Scale-ups implement high performance Diversity, Inclusion and Equity solutions through a range of workshops.
If you are looking to take your business's Diversity and Inclusion journey to the next level then look no further! DiSRUPT and ODiSEE offer an individual and unique approach to supporting your business' journey with highly engaging workshops, diversity and inclusion audits, and consultancy services.
By working with us, not only will you gain access to our extensive knowledge and resources, but you'll also have a partner who will help you navigate the journey to becoming more inclusive.
You obviously know this, but diverse organisations perform better and have increased financial returns, client and staff retention.
As an agency, talent acquisition is our job. We’re different – we want to support you to help you retain your employees. After all, that’s what a true partner does, right!
By shaping your operations so that equality and inclusion is at the heart of your agenda, our workshops, audits, and consultancy services will help you create truly inclusive workplaces by educating your people on diversity.
Partner with us and experience the benefits of a more inclusive and equitable workplace.
Recruitment Solutions to compliment you.
Supercharge your recruitment solutions with D&I training from DiSRUPT Agency
What are the benefits of DiSRUPT Inclusion
- Increased employee engagement, motivation and satisfaction
- Improved recruitment and retention of diverse talent
- Increased innovation and creativity
- Enhanced reputation and customer loyalty
- Better financial performance and returns
- Improved compliance with laws and regulations
- Greater adaptability and ability to respond to a diverse market
- Expanded market reach and access to new customers and partners
- Improved problem-solving and decision-making through diverse perspectives
- Building a more inclusive culture and work environment which is more attractive to employees, customers and the community
Who are ODiSEE?
Sara Matthews FCIPD MCMI FRSA is the founder of ODiSEE and former Award winning HR Director for Ladbrokes PLC and Chelsea FC with senior leadership experience in FTSE 120 environments. ODiSEE's specialism is in delivering a range of Diversity and Inclusion Services to create equal opportunities for all. Through engaging training workshops they empower businesses to make real diversity and inclusion happen. Their workshops are a safe and inclusive space where difficult topics can be tackled head-on, with a trust and experience. If you're ready to take your D+I efforts to the next level, choose DiSRUPT Inclusion – Powered by ODiSEE to support you on your journey.
Document DownloadsODiSEE Workshops
Creating an Inclusive Vision for Your Business
What to expect and how its delivered
Why choose DiSRUPT Inclusion powered by ODiSEE?
What you will get?
The program consists of a range of workshops designed to be bite sized with practical & tailored resources :
- Online workshops in a bite size format (approx. 90 minutes) which explore key EDI practices for your organisation
- Highly practical "how to" discussions and advice to make real and immediate impact in your organisation
- 30-minute pre workshop discussions to determine key issues or challenges facing your organisation
- Post-workshop summary provided to participants and simple templates
Workshops available include:
- Building Your EDI Business Case: Focussed on explaining the business case for developing EDI in your organisation and practical tips and advice on how to communicate the importance of EDI in the workplace.
- Reviewing your EDI Practices & Policies: Focussed on how to review practices and policies across the organisation, what to consider and how to improve them.
- Measuring & Analysing EDI Data: Focussed on how to gather EDI data in your organisation, how to analyse it and what to do with the outputs.
- Creating and EDI Strategy & Action Plan: Focussed on how to create an EDI strategy, what to consider, who to consult, and how to create an action plan for delivery and to measure success.
- Inclusive Practices - Session One Recruitment & Selection: Advice and tips on how to create an inclusive recruitment and selection process. Including data and insights and attracting talent.
- Inclusive Practices - Session Two Creating and Inclusive Induction Programme: Advice and tips on how to create an inclusive pre-boarding, on-boarding, induction and establishing new talent into the organisation.
- Inclusive Practices - Session Three Culture of Inclusion: Advice and tips on how to create a culture with inclusive practices at the heart of the organisation – from performance management to communications. This workshop considers the various elements of the employee lifecycle and how they can be developed to reinforce a culture of inclusion through people practices.
- 30 minute pre-workshop discussion to tailor to organisational needs
- Delivery of 90 minute workshop online*
- Post workshop summary and simple example templates
- Maximum 10 participants per workshop**
- Additional consultancy services available on request
*Face to face workshop delivery available, subject to travel and time incurred expenses
**Numbers of participants flexible by prior agreement
Contact us more details of the bitesize and simple approach to inclusive practice.
How do I get started?
Using the form below select as many of the support services that you would like to get more information about. Whether you are an EllisKnight/DiSRUPT client, a member of Includability or none of these we would love to hear from you.
More Tentacles to support you with.
Frequently asked questions?
Find out the what, how, when and why of being unapologetically different.
Need a custom fitting?
Not tickling your fancy? Need something bespoke? Call our sales team to talk about what you want for your business.
EllisKnight + Includability = DiSRUPT Recruitment
We created Includability to help change workplace culture one organisation at a time.
We have taken all the best bits of EllisKnight and Includability and put it in to our DiSRUPT Recruitment Solutions to create the perfect process to help businesses grow.
Includability is the standard for companies committed towards creating an inclusive and mentally healthy workplace culture.
It is truly the standard for inclusive workplaces