DiSRUPT Impact – Powered by Keartland & Co
Amplify the impact for your business
DiSRUPT Impact is designed for business leaders who are passionate about having a meaningful impact on the world through their business. They’ve already started on the journey to being an impactful business and now want to amplify and scale up their impact.
They share a common set of challenges:
- Want to do this but don’t know what steps to take
- Don’t know what to prioritise
- Have no idea how much it’s going to cost or what help they might need
DiSRUPT Impact is a solution that addresses these challenges:
- Designed for SMEs
- Helps you understand your priorities and identify quick wins
- Gives clarity on where budget and external support will be needed
Recruitment Solutions to compliment you.
Supercharge your commercial impact with DiSRUPT Recruitment
What are the Benefits of DiSRUPT Impact from Keartland & Co
Benefits of going through this process
- Get a better understanding of how to scale up your business’s impact
- Become clear on what to prioritise, plus where budget and external support will needed
- Regular check ins throughout the year help ensure you make progress
Who are Keartland & Co?
Keartland & Co helps businesses to scale up and amplify their impact so they can maximise the impact they have with the limited resources available.
Keartland & Co was founded by Hannah Keartland, a bold, strategic thinker who’s spent her career working in and with impact-focused organisations, including Innocent Drinks and Cancer Research UK where she was Innovation Director. Hannah’s spent 20+ years leading innovation and change at director and board level with the unusual blend of having led both Innovation and Finance & Operations functions. She is a Fellow of the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England & Wales and a TEDx speaker.
Creating a Sustainable Vision for Your Business
What to expect and how its delivered
An actionable visual prioritised roadmap in Powerpoint that you can add to and update.
This roadmap is supported by slides which set out:
- Where investment of time and/or money is needed to deliver the roadmap
- Where external support is needed to deliver the roadmap
- Where external support could accelerate delivery of the roadmap
- Discovery call - An exploratory 60 mins discovery call so we can understand your business, your sustainability journey to date and any particular challenges you are facing in scaling up your impact.
- Business immersion - We review key business documents to get a more detailed understanding of your business. We’ll agree which documents are most relevant in the Discovery Call – these could include your most recent impact report (if you have one), your business strategy, your B Impact Assessment (if you’ve done one), relevant data.
- Working session - 3 hour virtual working session for up to 5 members of your team, including the senior sponsor. We’ll identify the key areas for you to work on to scale up your impact as well as quick wins and priorities.
- Create roadmap - We will write up the output of the working session. This will be in Powerpoint so you can add to it and update it.
- Check ins - We will check in with you 2-3 times over the rest of the year to see how you’re progressing. These check ins will be 60 mins video calls.
Once a year, Keartland & Co will host a webinar for all RPO clients, which will include:
- Top tips on how to scale up and amplify your impact
- An introduction to some of Keartland & Co’s trusted partners
- Case studies
How do I get started?
Using the form below select as many of the support services that you would like to get more information about. Whether you are an EllisKnight/DiSRUPT client, a member of Includability or none of these we would love to hear from you.
More Tentacles to support you with.
Frequently asked questions?
Find out the what, how, when and why of being unapologetically different.
Need a custom fitting?
Not tickling your fancy? Need something bespoke? Call our sales team to talk about what you want for your business.
EllisKnight + Includability = DiSRUPT Recruitment
We created Includability to help change workplace culture one organisation at a time.
We have taken all the best bits of EllisKnight and Includability and put it in to our DiSRUPT Recruitment Solutions to create the perfect process to help businesses grow.
Includability is the standard for companies committed towards creating an inclusive and mentally healthy workplace culture.
It is truly the standard for inclusive workplaces